Loads with ever-increasing dimensions and weights, an infrastructure that is getting more congested all the time and different legislation in the various European countries mean that the international specialists in abnormal transport are faced with a challenge that is greater than ever. With the latest generation Nooteboom MANOOVR MPL semi low-loaders the modern transport operator can meet these challenges with ease. The combination of a floor height of 780mm with at least 12 tonnes per axle line anywhere in Europe – including the Netherlands – makes the MANOOVR MPL exceptional.
Nooteboom has more than 60 years’ experience with pendle axles. That’s why Nooteboom stands for vehicles with a long life, proven technology and the lowest maintenance costs. With normal use and regular maintenance the following indications apply:
- Life of tyres approx. 300,000 km
- Overhaul brakes after approx. 600,000 km
- Replace rubber pendle bearing bushes after approx. 600,000 km
- Replace knee bearings after approx. 750,000 km
- Replace pivot bearings above the axles after approx. 1,200,000 km
- Preventive replacement of hydraulic hoses after approx. 4 years.