EARLY | PAINT SHOP
‘Our conservation street is one of the most modern facilities in Europe’
CAMIEL | ENGINEERING
“The challenge in this job is to do it better than the competition”.
JELLE | LOGISTICS
‘If you have a good training plan, there will be plenty of options’
In Europe Nooteboom is an international household word where it concerns trailers and semi-trailers for abnormal road transport. Regionally Nooteboom is a valued employer for more than 500 skilled workers, at home and abroad. All Nooteboom employees have one thing in common: they have a passion for trailers and are extremely interested in the product.
Respect for workmanship and quality is the common thread running through the entire company. The desire to individually contribute towards an innovative and reliable top-quality product is what binds us together. Ambitious people enjoy working for our trend-setting and reputable company. Because at Nooteboom there is plenty of scope to develop and to make a career for yourself. Characteristic of the atmosphere at work at Nooteboom are the flat organizational structure and the assignment of responsibility and competence to shop-floor workers. Meticulous welding work is just as important as efficient purchasing of materials and parts.
Teamwork, openness, helpfulness, sense of responsibility and competences are highly valued in every department. Employees work in a team that in a comradely working atmosphere within a healthy business achieve the best results.
With approval for personal accomplishments and plenty of scope for individual development.
For all Nooteboom employees we expect a number of specific core values.
- deliver a personal contribution to customer satisfaction
- enjoy working in a team and to personally contribute towards the end product
- are not afraid to take responsibility and to show their commitment
- say what they do and do as they say
- aim to treat their colleagues with respect and are open and honest
- have a passion for trailers and show initiative to improve the products and processes
- are aware that meticulous work is of vital importance for the collective end product
- are ambassadors for Nooteboom