In 2005 Nooteboom brought the revolutionary EURO-PX low-loader on the market. For the first time a wide and deep excavator trough was combined with pendle axles in the axle bogie. The EURO-PX low-loader with patented Pendel-X technology proves to be an important addition for low-loader transport. Not least because it combines an excavator trough and the easy operation of a conventional low-loader with the load capacity, steering and stroke of a modular trailer.
The latest EURO-PX low-loader provides optimal ease of operation, maximum transport reliability and the lowest running costs. With normal use and regular maintenance we can give the following indications:
- Life of tyres approx. 300,000 km
- Overhaul brakes after approx. 600,000 km
- Replace rubber pendle bearing bushes after approx. 600,000 km
- Replace knee bearings after approx. 750,000 km
- Replace turntable above the axles after approx. 1000,000 km
- Preventive replacement of hydraulic hoses after approx. 4 years.