In these uncertain times, we fully understand that you may be hesitant to come to our headquarters in Wijchen. We can assure you that we, Nooteboom Trailers, have taken all necessary precautions to protect your health. Naturally, we have strict hygiene guidelines in our locations. Our employees are very aware of this and take extra measures.
- Our Parts Department will remain open to you. You can order your parts online and by telephone. We will then ensure that the parts are sent out to you on the same day.
- Our Service Center in Wijchen will remain open for Service & Repair. If you are not able to bring your trailer, we would be happy to work with you to find a solution.
- For sales of new and used vehicles, our sales consultants do not make external visits for the time being. They are available by phone or email for information, advice, quotations and orders.
- The Nooteboom Emergency Service will remain accessible and will provide the necessary assistance in the event of an emergency where logistically possible.
- The Trailer Delivery Center in Wijchen will remain open and the vehicles will be delivered by appointment with our customers.
- The Logistics Center in Wijchen(NL) will remain open to further notice. Orders from our customers will be sent out on the same day as much as possible and as far there are now restrictions for international shipments. Some suppliers can be approached to fine-tune deliveries in relation to capacity due to split working groups. Naturally, we have also taken measures in the logistics center to limit the risk of contamination. We would therefore like to ask you to follow the regulations and instructions of our staff.
We can assure you that we keep a close eye on developments and base our decisions only on facts and reports from the National Government and Health Organisations.
On behalf of management and employees Nooteboom Trailers B.V.