Do you have a passion for technology and can you read technical drawings? Then the vacancy of technician PRO might be something for you. The hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics for complex trailers are built in the Assembly PRO department. Every trailer is different and built according to the wishes of the customer.
Working as a Mechanic M/F
What are you going to do?
You will be working in the Assembly department, where you and your colleagues are responsible for assembling unique trailers. Using technical drawings and specific work assignments , you and your team will assemble various parts. You can think of assembling hydraulic and pneumatic piping, couplings, electrical cables, etc. You will also assemble and align the shafts and perform tests. Together with your colleagues you will build approximately two trailers per day and you check the trailers using a checklist and besides that, check the operation of all parts. Thanks to your hard work and technical knowledge, the customer can leave with a safe and correctly working trailer!
What are we looking for?
You have completed a technical education, for example in the field of automotive technology, WTB, Mechatronics or Mobile Tools. You are able to read technical drawings. You have knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics. You have work experience in assembly. Knowledge and experience of electrical systems is an advantage but not a must. You can speak and write in English. Dutch or German.
Where you will working:
You will be working in an experienced team with employees who can teach you everything. We have informal contact with each other, we work hard but we also make time for fun. What brings us together? A passion for trailers, involvement with the product and the fact that every individual employee is equally important for the end result. At Nooteboom there are enough development and career opportunities. Keeping our promises is what motivates us. Nooteboom gets you there!
What do we have to offer?
- A contract at Nooteboom Trailers;
- An employment of 32 to 40 hours a week;
- A competitive salary and a travel allowance;
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- Working hours from 7:30 until 16:15;
- The collective labor agreement of Metal and technology applies;
- Collective health insurance: take advantage of discounts and higher reimbursements;
- Working in an experienced team in which you can learn everything;
- Enough challenges, no day is the same, every trailer is different;
- Informal contact and short lines of communication;
- Development opportunities and career opportunities;
- Possibly taking over your current training program or study agreement;
- Besides work, also time for fun activities such as a summer BBQ, Christmas drinks, team outings.
Then apply by emailing your resume and motivation to email@example.com or respond directly via the vacancy on our website.
If you would like more information about working at Nooteboom Trailers, you can also contact Glenn Uijt den Boogaard T 06-29702892